Recuva is an advanced file recovery software developed by Piriform, the makers of CCleaner. It is capable of recovering files that have been lost or deleted from a variety of storage media, including hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, and digital cameras. It even works with digital music players, such as Apple’s iPod.
Recuva can be used to recover files that have been deleted accidentally, as well as those that have been lost due to a virus attack or due to hardware failure. It can also be used to recover files that have been overwritten or corrupted.
Recuva helps to recover accidentally deleted files quickly and easily.
Recuva is a powerful and easy-to-use file recovery program with a number of useful features.
• Recovers deleted files from a variety of storage media, including hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, and digital cameras.
• Recovers files that have been accidentally deleted or lost due to a virus attack or hardware failure.
• Recovers files that have been overwritten or corrupted.
• Supports NTFS, FAT, and exFAT file systems.
• Scan for deleted files in an entire drive or a specified folder.
• Preview deleted files before recovering them.
• Ability to securely wipe deleted files to prevent them from being recovered.
• Easy to use, intuitive user interface.
• Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
• Free version available.
Recuva is an invaluable tool for anyone who needs to recover lost or deleted files. It is easy to use, secure, and free to try. With its advanced scanning and recovery capabilities, it is the ideal tool for recovering lost or deleted data from a variety of storage media.