Have you ever accidentally formatted a thumb drive with a diploma, or deleted any important files, photos or documents by mistake? If so, Power Data Recovery is for you. This is a program for recovering deleted files.
Power Data Recovery can recover data from hard drives, SSDs, USB flash drives, MP3 players, video players, floppy diskettes, digital cameras, camcorders and other digital storage devices.
To restore the deleted information, start the program and select the necessary mode. There are five recovery modes in the program:
Undelete Recovery is a general mode for recovery of any files;
Lost Partition Recovery is a mode for recovering files from deleted hard disk partitions;
Digital Media Recovery is a mode optimized for searching for media file signatures: images, audio and video files from removable media, USB flash drives, memory sticks, etc;
CD/DVD Recovery is a mode that supports ISO9660, Joliet, UDF file systems used on CD/DVD discs;
Damaged Partition Recovery is a deep-scan mode designed to recover information from damaged or formatted hard disk partitions.
After selecting the mode, select the storage medium on which the deleted files are located and start scanning. After a small amount of time the list of deleted files will be displayed, where you can mark those items that need to be restored and press the Save button.
Attention, everybody! Do not install the program on the disk where the deleted files were located to avoid overwriting the deleted information with the program files.
- supports file systems: FAT 12/16/32 (on hard drives, SmartMedia, Compact Flash, Memory Stick and other media) and NTFS (on hard drives only);
- Ease of use - just 4 steps to recover lost data. No technical knowledge is required;
- the ability to scan all volumes on a local machine and build a directory tree of all lost and deleted files;
- saving the data to be recovered on any media (including network drives, removable media, etc.)
- supports compressed and encrypted NTFS files;
- Dynamic Volume support: simple volume, composite volume, alternate volumes, mirror volumes, RAID-5 volumes;
- the possibility of resuming the last recovery procedure.