QuickTime Pro is a great program for creating, playing, converting, and broadcasting video and audio data on the Internet. With QuickTime Pro, you can easily create your own video clip that you can watch on your iPhone, iPod, iPad or Apple TV. You will also be able to create high-quality slideshows with audio, record video and publish it on the Internet, etc.
Today this player offers excellent functionality at the level of such famous players as Total Video Player and BS Player.
- Format conversion: if you want to take your video on the go, QuickTime Pro can help you easily export any file to formats supported by your iPhone, iPod, iPad and Apple TV, as well as a host of other devices. To do this, you just need to upload a video to the program and click on "Export" in the menu, and then select the desired format;
- Internet Optimization: QuickTime Pro lets you quickly and easily optimize any video to be uploaded to the Internet. This can be done using the option called "Export for Web from";
- New codec: QuickTime Pro, as a program for creating very high quality video, can create video in a format such as H.264, as well as capture video and audio data, easy to create multi-channel audio, etc;
- Audio and video capture: With QuickTime Pro, you can use FireWire cameras that allow you to record audio and video content. And the powerful functionality of the program will allow them to easily edit and even create video podcasts;
- Uploading video to the Internet: if you want to send your favorite handmade video to your family or friends, just click on the "Share" option and the program will quickly prepare it for email;
- Multi-channel audio: QuickTime Pro can also create high-quality multi-channel audio (up to 5.1), which it then records in MOV and AIFF formats;
- Automation: to simplify, speed up and automate routine operations, Visual Basic Scripts support has been added to the program, which allows you to quickly add comments, as well as export and edit data and much more.