Resolume Avenue is an application designed for video mixing. The working window of the program contains several channels divided into cells, each of which may contain some visual effect. The basic kit already has a decent video database, which can be overlaid with the mouse or hotkeys. All your actions are displayed in a graphical window called Output Monitor.
The program supports a large number of output formats: QuickTime and AVI for video, PNG and JPG for images, WAV and AIFF for audio. There are also various VST audio effects and FreeFrameGL (FFGL) video effects that give you a great deal of space to create new exciting audio-visual effects that can be easily superimposed on any video of your choice. Resolume Avenue has one more very useful function in its arsenal - control of MIDI-devices mixing by means of different control elements (buttons, sliders). By the way, the developers decided to go further and added the ability to interact with the program via iPad or iPhone. There are many other useful functions and tools that allow you to mix in real time. And the user-friendly and intuitive interface will allow even inexperienced users to use Resolume Avenue.
- Flexible and user-friendly interface;
- a large database of video effects;
- OpenGL acceleration support;
- Availability of a large number of tools allowing to perform mixing in real time mode;
- The ability to control the mixing of external MIDI devices and even an iPad or iPhone:
- support for a large number of output formats.