Speed Runner is a simple file manager for Windows. The set of features and capabilities of the program is almost no different from the already popular Total Commander and FAR Manager. To justify its name, Speed Runner really works a bit faster than the old men, and is distinguished by a more colourful and vivid design. Otherwise, apart from the cute design and barely noticeable increased performance, the product repeats its predecessors. By default, the Speed Runner button panel is 100% the same as the buttons of other two-panel file managers. There are almost limitless possibilities for visual design of the utility. The .NET Framework 4.5 installed is required for the correct operation of the utility. The developer company (belintesa Corp.) claims that the functionality of the program can be significantly overclocked by downloading and installing various plugins from the developer's site. Belintesa Corp. continually updates the program to warm up the public's interest in the product.
- the familiar two-panel interface;
- the same feature set as most Windows directory and file managers;
- unlimited possibilities for visual design;
- numerous plugins from the developer greatly increase the set of features;
- constant updates from the developer with the addition of new actual functions.