File Joiner is a simple program that allows you to combine several files into one. The program is very easy to use and understand for users of all levels. File Joiner is a portable tool, so it does not require installation on a computer. An interesting feature is that Windows registry entries will remain unchanged when working with the program.
File Joiner allows you to change the order of files, move them in the queue up and down. It is also possible to open source files or folders and delete some parts of the files being processed. This program does not require a large number of system resources, is characterized by a high speed of execution of tasks, can be redirected to reference links with training photos and video lessons, and does not cause any difficulties in using.
- automatic sorting of uploaded files;
- Automatic loading of sequential parts when opening or dragging files;
- automatic generation of the final file path;
- Quickly merge all source files into one final file;
- UNICODE standard support;
- recursive downloads from subfolders;
- the ability to upload files by double-clicking on the file (not transferring);
- does not require installation on a computer.