The Mini Tweaker SSD is a tiny application that allows you to configure your system to work with SSDs. The program works exclusively on Windows 7 and 8 and is available for both 32- and 64-bit systems. After starting the application, a window opens where the user can enable or disable the required system functions and services. The Mini Tweaker SSD will be particularly useful for those who have an operating system installed on a solid state drive. And this practice is very popular in recent years, as it allows you to greatly reduce the response time of the system, as well as improve overall performance. The program is distributed free of charge, has a small size distribution and does not require installation.
- only works with the latest versions of Windows;
- allows you to configure the system installed on a solid state drive;
- has a small size and does not require installation;
- is extremely simple and easy to use;
- offers a long list of settings.