CCleaner is a program for removing unused files from the system, which allows you to speed up the work of your computer. The CCleaner combines power and ease of use. In addition, constant updates make it always relevant.
The first time you use it, you need to master the cleaning features. There are two buttons in the interface: "Analysis" and "Cleaning". When you select the first option, the program will only analyze the state of the disk and show you what you can delete. The deletion itself will not be performed. When you click on the "Clear" button, CCleaner will warn you that all files will be deleted.
CCleaner is an "experimental" program. It's been around for a long time, with updates coming out every month. This inspires confidence in the program and also indicates its ability to clean the system as efficiently as possible each time you run it. Indeed, in the lists of changes we constantly see new features, implementation of new programs cleaning and regular updates of functionality. When cleaning, of course, the most files will be deleted from the browser cache. However, cleaning the garbage left by popular applications (Adobe Reader, BitTorrent, BlueStacks, etc.) also gives visible results.
"Sickliner also allows you to clean the system registry. Click on the "Troubleshooting" button and the program will find the registry entries that require deletion. Clicking on the "Fix" button will initialize the registry backup dialog (make sure to create it), and then directly clear the registry.
On the "Service" tab you can find several useful tools. To clear even more disk space, you can search for duplicate files ("Find files" option). Duplicates cannot be identified by the program as "trash" files, since CCleaner does not know which one of the duplicates you need or can delete. You should do this cleaning additionally. You can also view the autoload and the list of installed applications.
Regular preventative maintenance will keep your system running correctly. When paired with a Sickler, you can use Defraggler (a hard disk defragmentation program).
- frequent updates that enhance the programme's capabilities;
- Cleaning not only the typical dirty areas in the system, but also the records left by specific programs;
- maintenance of the registry with the possibility of creating its backup copy;
- the ability to control autorun not only the entire system, but also specific programs (for example, the program displays the processes that occur at the start of Google Chrome);
- Search for duplicate files, which can sometimes take up a lot of disk space;
- other convenient functions.