TransMac is a utility for accessing data recorded in Apple Macintosh format. Moreover, the program allows you not only to read and copy these data to a regular PC, but also to write them, as well as format the drives in Macintosh HFS format.
TransMac works with virtually any media - not only hard drives, but also floppy disks, CD/DVD-ROM and others.
Note for Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10:In these operating systems, the program requires a higher level of privileges to work. TransMac must be run with elevated rights (permanently or temporarily). To do this, right-click on the program icon and select "Run as administrator". Or select the "Properties" item and check the "Run this program as administrator" option on the "Compatibility" tab.
- reads and writes in Mac format on virtually any media;
- supports most types of drives, including USB, IDE, ATAPI, FireWire (IEEE1394), SCSI, etc;
- supports both HFS and HFS + / HFSX formats;
- Copy, rename, and delete files and folders
- creates CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD + R/RW, etc. in Mac format;
- to record the disc images;
- reads multi-session and hybrid discs;
- Open and view Mac and PC files directly from TransMac
- Save and restore entire disk images and other features.