Virtual WiFi Router is a simple and easy-to-use utility that, as its name suggests, can turn your computer or laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot and "give away the Internet" for a short distance. The program is extremely easy to use and configure.
There aren't many options in the program at all. The developers allowed the user to assign a name to the access point, set a password and limit the number of possible connections. The main Virtual WiFi Router window displays all connected devices with brief information about them. Once configured, the application can be minimized to the notification panel. It will continue to operate in the background. It is also important that the program is completely free. The only drawback is that it is only compatible with Windows 7 (including the 64-bit version).
- allows you to turn your computer into an access point in a matter of minutes;
- allows you to assign a name and password;
- displays all active connections;
- can work in the background;
- easy to use and easy to set up.