XnViewMP is an advanced version of XnView, which in turn is an advanced cataloguer, viewer and graphics file converter. It also includes basic editing tools and batch processing functions. Using the corresponding module, you can convert or apply various changes to an unlimited number of files simultaneously. The Batching Tool allows you to configure the file queue and supports the ability to add images by "dragging and dropping".
The list of supported formats includes more than 500 items. XnViewMP is able to work with even the most exotic formats, can display and edit EXIF data, create simple presentations and take screenshots. The program can also be used to send files to a mass mailbox and to upload files to an FTP server.
The local editor is limited by the ability to crop and rotate images, adjust brightness, contrast, sharpness, and apply various filters. A separate tool from XnViewMP is used to create GIF-animation from static images. The cataloguing functions in this program are implemented in the same way as in ACDSee. But unlike the latest XnViewMP is completely free (both regular and extended versions). The program has recently learned how to work with the scanner.
- is able to catalog images;
- includes an advanced converter;
- is equipped with an editor with a basic set of functions;
- can work with files in batch mode;
- supports more than 500 graphic formats;
- allows you to send images to an email and upload them to an FTP server;
- contains the EXIF data editor;
- is available completely free of charge.