Yamb is a special extension aimed at improving the convenience of working with the MP4Box application, whose graphical interface can be said to be absent (it is a regular command line). That is, Yamb itself does not perform any operations with files, but only allows you to clearly define the parameters of mixing, source and output files and other parameters of the source files in MP4Box. Thus, for comfortable work you will need both programs.
By the way, it allows you to perform various operations with MP4 video files, such as splitting the video into several parts, or connecting several files into one. It also allows you to mix media streams and combine video, audio and even subtitles in a single file. To work with the program you should install both applications in one folder, and then click on yamb.exe.
- convenient user interface provided by the utility;
- the ability to mix multiple multimedia streams (video, audio, subtitles) into one file;
- you can extract video from avi container, saving it in binary RAW format;
- the ability to cut/connect multiple mp4 parts
- availability of the Russian version of the program.