Zend Studio is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) focused on PHP developers. The program is a full-featured code editor and a convenient debugging system with a large set of tools designed to facilitate programmers' work and increase their productivity.
The Zend Studio environment supports the latest technologies, such as the Zend Framework, a framework with a large number of PHP libraries for web application development, or the Eclipse Platform.
Zend Studio is also suitable for writing mobile applications. The new version includes a fully functional example of a mobile application that can be used to learn how to create mobile applications or use them in your projects.
With built-in Cloud Deployment Integration tools, the environment enables collaborative PHP project development in public or private cloud services.
A large number of masters, additional plug-ins, detailed tutorials and video tutorials allow you to quickly start working on your projects in a Zend Studio environment.
- support for PHP 7 and earlier versions;
- an assistant for optimizing the code of previous versions of PHP on PHP 7;
- an intelligent code editor;
- convenient system of debugging applications;
- Possibility to install as a plugin to the Eclipse system;
- Support for AngularJS, Ionic and Cordova languages and frameworks for mobile application development;
- support for Magento and Doctrine systems;
- support for Git Flow and Docker tools;
- Cloud support for AWS and Microsoft Azure;
- a perpetual license and more.