The ZOOK DBX to MSG Converter allows the user to convert multiple DBX files to MSG format. Immediately migrate DBX to MSG format to extract mailbox data and their data items into Outlook MSG format.
In a few words, these tools consist of various advanced features that make it all the tasks for users to export DBX files into MSG without losing any data.
Also, this tool is so easy to use that any novice user can easily perform the migration process and import DBX emails into Outlook in seconds!
But before to carry on below, a couple of definitions below that you help us to understand better the topic we are talking about.
- DBX = A DBX ( .dbx ) file is a file created by Outlook Express ( which we know to be a Microsoft-owned email messaging program ) that contains email messager for a specific mailbox. Commonly these files with a .dbx extension are found within document and settings ( common names are Inbox.dbx / Sent items.dbx / Draft.dbx ). Also, DBX mail folder can be imported into Windows Mails included with Windows Vista and Windows 7
- MSG = The MSG file extension ( .msg ) is used to specify an email message, provided by Outlook if a format ( file extension ) create and developed exclusively by and for Microsoft Corporation. The peculiarity of this type of files is that, usually, files with this type of extension can be launched only by some application, in fact, it is possible that these files are mostly document or support, which means that they have been created and conceived by Microsoft Corporation not to be displayed as they are not among the fundamental elements for the proper functioning fo the program.
The advanced tool can easily support all DBX files of multiple email clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage, Spice Bird, Opera Mail, and many others.
It provides two different options for converting DBX to MSG format by which they can convert individual DBX files and multiple DBX files in one process.
Mantains data integrity and folder hierarchy
- Convert DBX to MSG files.
- Batch DBX to MSG conversion
- Preserve Folder Structure
- Advanced Naming Options