ArchiCAD is a program designed for architects and engineers. It is an excellent alternative to expensive and "bulky" AutoCAD and is more "friendly" for beginners. With ArchiCAD, you can create drawings, specifications and 3D modeling. The program includes tools for managing the databases of ready-made projects, as well as detailed documentation and a bunch of manuals from developers. It is not difficult for everyone who has ever worked with such programs to understand the application. In addition, the utility includes tools for publishing and printing the created models and drawings. While working with the project, the user of ArchiCAD can scale it as desired, work with the smallest details and add his own comments. In general, we have before us a rather functional and easy-to-use program.
- has quite "democratic" system requirements;
- is suitable for beginner architects and engineers;
- has a nice, intuitive interface;
- allows you to scale the project and work comfortably with small details;
- makes it possible to publish and print blueprints.