Ashampoo Music Studio is a utility for those who love music and need quality management of their music collection. The program includes everything you need to create, edit and organize tracks. You will be able to do a full cycle of work on tracks: record sound, edit, save in the right format, record to disk and create a cover for the disk. The program is very easy to operate and has a nice interface.
- CD ripping. You can now copy tracks from CDs and save them in formats such as WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC and WAV;
- data import. You can import data from the network for your audio CDs. This includes headlines, performers and other detailed information;
- playlists. Support for playlists in formats such as M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL;
- the tape. You can burn your tracks to Audio CD, Data CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs, even in different formats;
- editing. Edit tracks by changing titles, artist, etc. Convert tracks to other formats. Add effects, cut out and glue different parts of the recording - you have a rich choice of operations;
- sound recording. You can now record tracks from any sound card input (microphone, line, etc.) and save them in formats such as MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV;
- a built-in cover editor. The integrated cover editor has many ready-to-use themes. Besides, this tool can automatically import track lists and data directly to the cover. You can use both ready-made templates and your own topics.