AVS Document Converter is an advanced converter that allows you to convert almost all common document and image file formats. The program supports the function of archiving documents and sending them to the specified e-mail address directly from the program window. If desired, you can add a watermark to the image and protect the file with a password. AVS Document Converter is also useful if you need to rename a large volume of data.
The program's start window will prompt the user to proceed to conversion immediately or to read the step-by-step instructions. In general, the interface of the application is quite nice and thoughtful. The main area is occupied by the document preview window, the settings panel is on the right side of the window, and the image search tool for documents and folders is located just below. AVS Document Converter allows you to convert PDF, DOCX, DOC, TXT, RTF, ODT, JPEG, TIFF and HTML documents, and supports ebooks with EPUB and FB2 extensions.
- allows you to switch to thumbnail mode in order to quickly find the desired page;
- supports batch conversion of data;
- works with documents, images and e-books;
- contains detailed step-by-step instructions for use;
- allows you to configure many settings for the source document.