Blue Cat’s PatchWork is a universal plug-in patchbay that can host up to 64 VST, VST3, Audio Unit or built-in plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. It is the perfect solution when you need to chain effects in series or parallel, and it also allows you to modify the signal routing in the plug-ins’ internal structure.
Blue Cat’s PatchWork features a revolutionary user interface that allows you to manage your plug-in chains in a very intuitive and powerful way. You can create patches with up to 10 connections, and use them for any purpose: from basic signal routing to complex signal processing chains.
Blue Cat's PatchWork allows users to combine multiple VST audio effects and virtual instruments in a single plug-in.
- Host up to 64 third-party VST, VST3, Audio Unit or built-in plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance.
- Create and manage up to 10 plug-in chains in a very intuitive and flexible way.
- Control plug-ins' signal routing with the drag-and-drop patchbay.
- Connect any output to any input with up to 10 simultaneous connections.
- Save and recall your patches with a single click.
- Create complex signal processing chains with latency compensation.
- Click-and-drag signals to modify the signal routing.
- Rearrange plug-ins on the fly with drag-and-drop.
- Automate parameters with a MIDI controller.
- Control plug-in parameters with a MIDI controller.
- Mix and pan the output of your plug-ins.
- Monitor your plug-in signal flow with the built-in analyzer.
- Save and recall your plug-in settings with a single click.
- Fully compatible with all major DAWs.