is a powerful utility designed to delete user profiles on Windows systems from the command line or from a GUI interface. It is a successor to the original Delprof program (originally created by Helge Klein) and is distributed as a freeware tool. The program is designed for system administrators who need to delete multiple user profiles quickly and easily.
Delprof2 allows for the quick and easy deletion of multiple user profiles on a local or remote Windows system.
offers a wide range of features to help system administrators manage user profiles on Windows systems. Below is a list of the main features:
• Command line and GUI interface: Delprof2 can be used either from the command line or from a graphical user interface. This allows administrators to quickly and easily configure the program to suit their needs.
• Multi-user profile support: Delprof2 can delete multiple user profiles at once. This makes it easier to manage large numbers of user profiles on a system.
• Customizable filters: Administrators can use customizable filters to specify which user profiles should be deleted. This allows them to target specific user profiles for removal.
• Network support: Delprof2 can delete user profiles from remote computers on a network. This makes it easier to manage user profiles across multiple systems.
• Logging: Delprof2 logs all operations to a log file. This allows administrators to easily track the program’s activity.
• Scheduling: Administrators can schedule Delprof2 to automatically delete user profiles at a specified time. This makes it easier to automate the management of user profiles.
• Portable installation: Delprof2 can be installed in a portable mode. This allows administrators to easily move the program between computers.
• Multi-lingual support: Delprof2 supports multiple languages. This makes it easier to use the program in different countries.
• Free: Delprof2 is distributed as a freeware program. This makes it easier for administrators to access the program without paying for a license.