Flash Memory Toolkit is a program designed to work with removable media and data on them. The main valuable functions of this program are the recovery of deleted data, as well as its irretrievable deletion. These are two opposing operations that will help to recover accidentally deleted data or delete valuable data so that no one can recover it.
In addition, you will be able to view full information about the data on the medium, as well as find out its actual performance.
- Information: The information display function gives you data such as the full capacity of the device, file system type, operating system version and USB configuration;
- Error scanning: Quick and convenient function to check the integration of the device by performing read and write operations;
- Secure Erase: This function performs a complete and irrevocable erase of data from flash drives, ensuring that no data can be recovered;
- Restore: The operation is the opposite of the previous one. It performs data recovery after formatting removable media, unexpected errors or accidental deletion. All major file types are supported;
- Backup: Bitwise copying of data from the media to the hard disk;
- Testing: Verify the performance of your media, and the time it takes to read files of different sizes.