If you want to find a worthy replacement for expensive CD burner software, which will have a wide range of features and perform well, we recommend you to pay attention to the application called Free CD DVD Burner. The program will allow you to easily create a project from the files to be written and directly copy them to the media. And, before you start burning, you can fully customize this process: set the burning speed, choose the number of copies of the disc, create a multi-session for rewritable CDs and DVDs, and so on. The program also includes tools for copying songs from AudioCD to hard disk. Free CD DVD Burner can work with WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, FLAC and M4A files, and also allows you to burn all types of discs, including two-layer ones.
To add new data to the project you can use the built-in browser or just drag and drop them into a special window. If you are constantly writing data from the same folder, you can easily install this directory as a bookmark of the program's file browser. Free DVD Burner also knows how to work with images, create and burn them to disk. Unfortunately, the application only supports the ISO format.
Having weighed all the above facts, we can come to the conclusion that having downloaded this program, you will get all the means necessary for everyday use. The only thing missing from Free DVD Burner is the ability to burn Blue-Ray and HD DVDs.
- Built-in tools for copying songs from AudioCDs;
- You can easily create and copy ISO images with the program;
- support for ISO 9660 (Joliet) recording format;
- a powerful system of protection against the clipboard emptying during the writing process;
- support for rewritable and multisession discs;
- support for all types of CDs, including double-layer CDs;
- a simple, well-organized interface.