is a free and open source virtual pipe organ software for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. It is designed to simulate a pipe organ in a virtual environment, providing a realistic experience to the user. GrandOrgue
is written in C++ and uses the Qt cross-platform application framework.
GrandOrgue provides a powerful and realistic organ simulation with a user-friendly interface.
• Realistic sound generation: GrandOrgue uses up to six channels of digital signal processing to accurately simulate the sound of a real pipe organ.
• Flexible sound sources: GrandOrgue supports both sampled and synthesized sound sources, allowing users to create their own unique instrument.
• Multi-channel audio output: GrandOrgue can be used with multi-channel audio systems and can be configured to output stereo or surround sound.
• Support for MIDI devices: GrandOrgue can be used with MIDI keyboards and other controllers, allowing users to control their virtual organ with real-world hardware.
• Advanced graphical user interface: GrandOrgue has a visually appealing and intuitive user interface, making it easy for users to navigate the various features.
• Comprehensive library of presets: GrandOrgue ships with a library of preset instruments, allowing users to quickly get up and running with their virtual organ.
• Extensive customization options: GrandOrgue provides users with a wide range of customization options, allowing them to tailor the sound of their instrument to their exact specifications.
• Support for classical and modern pipe organs: GrandOrgue can be used to accurately simulate both classical and modern pipe organs.
• Scripting support: GrandOrgue supports scripting, allowing users to automate certain tasks and create custom instruments.
• Multi-language support: GrandOrgue is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Dutch.
• Free and open source: GrandOrgue is free and open source software, licensed under the GNU General Public License.