Icaros Shell Extensions is a program that allows you to customize the display of video thumbnails in Windows Explorer and also adds a convenient panel with the properties of multimedia files (duration, resolution and information about the artist).
Thanks to this extension you will be able to include thumbnails for the following formats: MKV, FLV, MOV, AVI, MP4, OGM, RMVB, MP2V, TS, WEBM, 3GP, 2GP2, 3GPP, SWF, MPEG and some others. Not only that, Icaros Shell Extensions can exclude the addition of black or white preview files, add a format icon to the thumbnail, and include a perforation effect. A number of music formats are also supported, with the music being played as a thumbnail by the cover or any other graphic file that is "lying" in the music folder. In a separate section of the Icaros control panel you can enable sketch caching, set the maximum and minimum cache size, and select a folder to store it in.
As we mentioned above, this extension has a handy control panel. It is used to configure all the settings and allows you to easily enable/disable integration with Windows Explorer. That is, you will be able to return the standard thumbnails of media files used in Windows at any time, disable caching and display the properties of the file. If you remove Icaros Shell Extensions from your computer, it will not leave any traces and will undo any changes made.
- You can customize the display of thumbnails for media files in Windows Explorer;
- Support for MKV, FLV, MP4, AVI, OGM, 3GP, 2GP2, 3GPP, SWF, MPEG and some other formats;
- Support for popular audio formats: FLAC, APE and MPC;
- the ability to customize the volume and location of the thumbnail cache;
- convenient control panel, fully translated into Russian;
- Quickly cancel the integration with the Explorer.