SIW Portable is a small program showing the most detailed information about a computer, its hardware, installed software and all network information. The collected data is displayed in a very accessible form and can be imported into a report file in TXT, HTML, XML or CSV format.
SIW Portable is able to work in batch mode, e.g. by performing hardware inventory or software audit. In addition, the program does not require installation and can work directly from a USB flash drive, floppy disk or a network drive. SIW Portable is free for non-commercial use.
- software inventory (operating system, installed software and hotfixes, processes, services, users, open files, system uptime, installed codecs, software licenses: keys / product serial numbers / CD-Key, recovery passwords;
- Hardware inventory (motherboard, sensors, BIOS, CPU, chipset; PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP devices; memory, graphics card, monitor, disk drives, CD/DVD devices, SCSI devices, S.M.A.R.T. data, ports, printers)
- Network information (network cards, network resources, active network connections, open ports)
- network tools (MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, various network statistics);
- other tools (Eureka!: recover lost passwords hidden behind asterisks, Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart);
- Real-time monitoring (CPU, memory, used files and pages, and network traffic).