IMVU is an interesting game project that looks more like a three-dimensional social network than a game in the usual sense of the word. His idea is to create a virtual world where users can model their own three-dimensional characters, get to know each other, communicate and have fun. At the moment, this virtual world is regularly visited by several million people, and as a result IMVU is actively developing, offering users more and more opportunities and entertainment. Already now in the game you can go shopping, arrange parties, work on the interior decoration of their homes, create three-dimensional rooms, invite people ready to communicate and so on.
IMVU developers paid a lot of attention to the character customization. The game provides the opportunity to change virtually any appearance parameters, do hairstyles, put on virtual character accessories and contains thousands of items of clothing. Recently, users have been able to create new clothes and furniture on their own.
The drawbacks of IMVU are not the most modern graphics (the game was released in 2004). But thanks to this feature, even the weakest PCs can play it comfortably.
- is a virtual world where players can get to know each other, communicate and have fun;
- makes it possible to create your own three-dimensional characters;
- provides ample opportunity to customize your gaming alter ego;
- allows you to choose your own virtual home decoration and wardrobe items;
- has several million players.