McAfee Total Protection is a complete anti-malware solution from McAfee. With thousands of viruses appearing every day, traditional signature analysis is not enough at the moment. That's why the developers of this product added a new McAfee Total Protection technology, which instantly analyzes and blocks new threats that have just appeared. This technology works without antivirus databases.
This year McAfee Total Protection has been completely updated and is now faster than ever before. Enjoy faster system updates and scanning. Your computer will run much faster thanks to lower RAM consumption.
McAfee Total Protection is also easy to use. A completely redesigned interface gives you all the information you need. Most of the main operations are available with one click.
- exclusive McAfee Active Protection technology. McAfee's groundbreaking Active Protection technology gives you quick protection against new malware. Unlike signature analysis, it instantly analyzes and blocks viruses without making you wait for another update;
- antivirus and antispyware. Identifies, blocks, and removes viruses, spies, and even rootkits - malicious programs with a high risk rating;
- a two-level firewall. Blocks unauthorized attempts to access the Internet;
- McAfee SiteAdvisor. Helps you protect yourself from risky sites before you click on a link. Advanced phishing protection alerts you to sites that aim to steal sensitive user information. McAfee SiteAdvisor shows site rankings in 22 popular search engines;
- antispam. Improved spam identification prevents your mailbox from becoming blocked;
- upgrades. Antivirus database update times have been significantly reduced due to numerous performance improvements;
- Scanning. The scanning process is now much faster, even when scanning the entire system;
- Optimization of RAM usage. Thanks to more economical use of RAM, you can now work at your computer more comfortably;
- parental control. McAfee Total Protection allows you to control the network activities of children and other users of your computer;
- cleaning the system. QuickClean deletes unwanted files that slow down the system, while Shredder allows you to permanently remove valuable data from the system so that it does not fall into the hands of third parties.