Microsoft Visual Studio Professional is a complete set of tools with the help of which the process of implementing innovative developer's ideas is easily implemented. Visual Studio provides minimal functionality with the help of which you can create unique software products.
Microsoft Visual Test Studio Professional is an integrated set of testing tools that provide error tracking and diagnostics. Tight integration with Team Foundation Server allows you to establish cooperation between all members of the development team and increase the recognition of your project as a whole by preserving the history of work, testing, as well as providing real-time quality control. Programs help to make prompt and informed decisions that reduce the risk of errors during the creation of programs.
- Use of Language Integrated Query (LINQ) implemented in C# and Visual Basic .NET languages;
- The ability to create client applications that use web services or standalone tools to complement web applications;
- The .NET Framework provides a great variety of features to help you work more efficiently;
- Intellisense integrated auto-enhancement technology, which is used to access documentation and overcome ambiguity in variable names, functions and methods using reflexion;
- integration of Visual Studio and Microsoft Expression allows developers and designers to collaborate optimally;
- possibility of early and frequent use of complex debugging and static code analysis to increase quality;
- use of XML and CSS split windows;
- includes the latest generation of ASP.NET tools that provide a unique model that makes web development accessible to traditional application creators;
- provides an opportunity to create games at a professional level with the help of fast and powerful Visual Studio 2013 IDE for PC, Xbox 360 and Zune Microsoft and distribute your games through Xbox LIVE Marketplace;
- allows you to create applications for mobile platforms;
- The .NET Compact Framework is optimized for small memory and processor sizes with a frequency lower than that of mobile devices.
- Creation of cross-platform applications;
- In Visual Studio 2013, developers can create client office applications (32-bit and 64-bit) that support different versions of Office, as well as combine them into a package for deployment;
- Creating cloud-based applications with the Windows Workflow Foundation and more.