is a comprehensive software package for creating professional-looking guitar, bass and ukulele neck diagrams. It is designed to be a powerful and easy to use tool for guitar and bass teachers, students and musicians.
Creating neck diagrams allows guitarists to quickly see and learn the notes of a chord on a guitar fretboard.
- Create diagrams for all types of guitars, basses and ukuleles
- Adjust the size and shape of your diagrams to fit your needs
- Create fretboard diagrams with fret numbers, string names, markers, and more
- Choose from a wide range of colors and fonts
- Easily draw and edit notes, chords and scales
- Copy and paste diagrams to other documents
- Export diagrams as images or PDFs
- Print diagrams directly from the software
- Support for left-handed instruments
- Create chord charts complete with lyrics
- Create diagrams in any tuning
- Add annotations and text to diagrams
- Adjustable fretboard length and width
- Create diagrams with any number of frets
- Customize the appearance of diagrams with colors and fonts
- Add custom markers to diagrams
- Create diagrams with both standard and open tunings
- Create diagrams for any stringed instrument
is a versatile and powerful tool for creating neck diagrams for any instrument. Its intuitive user interface makes it easy to use for both experienced and novice users. With its wide range of features and customization options, Neck Diagrams is the perfect tool for any musician or teacher.