is a free and open source steganography software that enables users to securely hide data within other files. Steganography is the practice of hiding data within other data, and OpenStego enables users to do this with a variety of file types. OpenStego is simple to use and the data it produces is secure.
OpenStego provides a simple and secure way to hide data in images.
• Easy to use: OpenStego is easy to use, with user-friendly features that allow users to quickly and easily embed data into files.
• Secure: OpenStego uses strong encryption algorithms to ensure that the data is securely embedded in the file.
• Cross-platform: OpenStego is available for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
• Supports multiple file types: OpenStego supports a variety of file types, including images, audio files, text files, and more.
• Free and open source: OpenStego is free and open source, and is available under a GNU General Public License.
• Source code available: The source code for OpenStego is available and can be modified and redistributed.
• Command-line interface: OpenStego has a command-line interface that allows users to quickly and easily embed data into files.
• Plug-in support: OpenStego supports plug-ins, which allow users to customize the program and extend its functionality.
• Output file size: OpenStego can generate output files of any size, allowing users to tailor the size of the output file to their needs.
• Modular design: OpenStego has a modular design, which allows users to easily extend and customize the program.
• Online tutorials: OpenStego provides online tutorials to help users get started with the program.
• Automated data extraction: OpenStego has automated data extraction capabilities, allowing users to quickly and easily extract data from files.
• Comprehensive documentation: OpenStego provides comprehensive documentation to help users understand the program and customize it to their needs.
• Support: OpenStego has a dedicated support team that is available to answer any questions that users may have.