Opera Neon is a concept of a new browser from the creators of Opera, which is interesting with its not quite typical interface. Firstly, the developers have completely rethought the quick access screen. Instead of previewing sites, it now displays stylish circles with resource logos. The user is free to change the location of such circles independently. As a background for the quick access screen, the browser uses the image (or images) selected by the user as the "wallpaper" for the desktop. Quite unusually in the browser implemented a tab management system. They are displayed here on a separate panel on the right side of the screen. The design of the tabbed pane is almost identical to what you'll see in the quick access menu. But the developers "provided" this panel with a lot of nice animations. You will see them when you switch to a tab, change the order of pages and so on.
If the right part of the main Opera Neon window is occupied by the tabbed panel, the left part is placed under the browser management toolbar. The set of functions that developers decided to put on the left panel is quite unusual. From there, the user can open a new window for comfortable playback of media files, take a screenshot of the page and go to the download manager. The unusual arrangement of panels with tabs and tools allowed developers to save space at the top of the window. This allows the user to see more content on an open web page. In general, the changes in the graphic shell are not very significant, but in practice the conceptual design looks very "fresh". We recommend you try it!
Opera Neon uses the same engine as the usual Opera. That is, the speed of loading pages and stability of work here is identical to that of the original browser. However, the concept lacks a number of useful functions and tools, such as the Turbo regime.
- is a conceptual browser with a non-standard interface;
- offers a completely rethought out quick access menu and tab control panel;
- is built on the same engine as a regular Opera;
- toolbars and tabs in the browser are placed on the left and right sides of the window, which allows you to display more page content vertically;
- The new interface, despite the abundance of complex animations, works quite quickly even on a PC with "weak hardware";
- You can download and use the browser for free.