Pixel Editor is a specialized graphic editor. Its field of application is working with small images.
It allows you to create buttons for websites and original screensavers for mobile phones. And its simple and user-friendly interface means you don't have to study a lot of help documentation to use the Pixel Editor.
The program provides all the necessary tools for productive work with small images. You will be able to create and edit graphics in both standard and special sizes, with a color depth of up to 16 million colors, create and edit semi-transparent PNG images with 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha-channel, etc.
The Pixel Editor has an arsenal of special image management tools that allow you to create photos as complex as your skills allow you to. You can use the imaging tools - pen, brush, airbrush, airbrush, ellipse, rectangle, line, curve - as well as change its shadows, transparency, hue, chromaticity, sharpness, rotate the image, move it or use the effect of mirroring.
Pixel Editor allows you to freely import and export different formats of graphic files: PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF, WBMP, etc., scale images, use different effects and fillings.
- creates buttons for websites and program icons;
- creates and edits small images with a depth of up to 16 million colors;
- creates and edits semi-transparent PNG images with 32-bit color depth and 8-bit alpha channel;
- Draws a pen, a brush, an airbrush, an ellipse, a rectangle, a line, a curve, etc. on the images;
- Draw smooth lines and shapes with anti-aliasing support;
- movement and rotation of the image;
- Coloring of the image by gradient and chess filling;
- Changing the image with various effects such as shadows, transparency, blurring, tinting, rotation, shift and reflection;
- Import and export of .PNG, .BMP, .JPEG, .GIF, .WBMP, .XPM formats
- Copy and paste images to other applications;
- Printing images and more.