is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows. It shows the sizes of files and folders in a graphical treemap. It also allows users to quickly identify where disk space is being used and which files and folders are taking up the most space. In addition, Portable WinDirStat can clean up disk space by deleting or moving unwanted files and folders. Portable WinDirStat is open source software, released under the GNU General Public License.
Portable WinDirStat allows users to scan and analyze disk usage directly from a flash drive or external hard drive, without needing to install the software.
• Scan and view disk usage: Portable WinDirStat scans drives and displays the results in an easy-to-read treemap. The treemap shows the relative sizes of files and folders so that users can quickly identify where disk space is being used.
• Cleanup disk space: Portable WinDirStat can clean up disk space by deleting unwanted files and folders. It can also move files and folders to a different location, or to an external drive.
• File type and size sorting: Portable WinDirStat can sort files and folders by type (e.g. documents, images, audio, etc.) and size. This makes it easier to find large files that are taking up a lot of disk space.
• File and folder renaming: Portable WinDirStat can rename files and folders. This makes it easier to organize files and folders.
• Customizable file types: Portable WinDirStat can be configured to recognize and process custom file types. This makes it possible to scan and view disk usage for any type of file.
Portable WinDirStat is a powerful disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows. It can quickly scan and display disk usage in an easy-to-read treemap, as well as clean up disk space by deleting or moving unwanted files and folders. In addition, Portable WinDirStat can be customized to recognize and process custom file types, making it an ideal tool for anyone looking to free up disk space and organize their files.