PSPad is a universal free editor. If you need to work with plain text - it has rich formatting features, including spellchecker; you need to create web pages - the PSPad web editor contains many unique tools to save your time; you need to use a good IDE for your compiler - there are many tools in PSPad for you too, including connecting external help files, comparing versions and much more...
No complex installation process is required, the program is ready to run immediately without requiring any configuration. The PSPad supports many different file types and languages, with good syntax highlighting. PSPad Editor is a text and code editor for programmers.
There are built-in macros, file captures and templates to automate repetitive actions. Built-in HEX editor, project support, FTP client, macro recorder, file search and replacement, Explorer code, code page conversion - these are just some of the many features that PSPad can offer you.
- works with projects;
- works with several documents at the same time (multi-layer interface);
- saves the work session to reopen all the necessary files later;
- FTP client - you can edit files directly on the network;
- macro recorder for saving and loading macros;
- search and replacement in the files;
- color-coded differences in text;
- Templates (HTML tags, scripts, code templates, etc.)
- the installer contains templates for HTML, PHP, Pascal, JScript, VBScript, MySQL, MS-Dos, Perl...
- automatic highlighting of syntax according to the set file type;
- user-defined backlighting for exotic environments;
- an intelligent built-in HTML preview using IE and Mozilla;
- a full HEX editor;
- call of external programs different for each operating environment;
- color illumination of syntax for printing and print preview;
- Built-in TiDy library for formatting and checking HTML code, conversion to CSS, XML, XHTML;
- Built-in free version of TopStyle Lite's top CSS editor;
- Backlit export to RTF, HTML, TeX-format to a file or clipboard;
- the selection of columns and blocks, bookmarks, line numbers...
- Reformatting and compressing HTML code, changing typical tag containers;
- sorting of lines with the possibility to sort by a certain column, with the choice of options for removing duplicates;
- ASCII scheme with HTML objects;
- Code Explorer for Pascal, INI, HTML, XML, PHP and others in the future;
- a spell checker;
- Built-in web-browser with APACHE support
and a lot of other possibilities.