Rohos Logon Key is a program designed to restrict access to your computer by third parties. The key feature of the program is that it can be configured so that only a user with a specially configured USB-drive can login to the operating system. This method is much more secure and secure than password protection for your profile. In addition, bypassing the standard Windows security is not that difficult, as it has a lot of vulnerabilities. Using the Rohos Logon Key will almost completely eliminate the possibility of third party intrusion into your computer.
After installing the application, you need to create a virtual disk to store confidential information. This drive will be encrypted and will not be visible when logged in. It becomes available only after entering the password (or USB key). The virtual disk, as well as the local one, supports all standard file management functions. The USB key is encrypted with the AES-256 algorithm, which, according to the program developers, cannot be tampered with or copied to another USB-drive. In general, it is an excellent program for those users who care about the security and privacy of personal data.
- allows you to create one or more hidden virtual disks;
- Disks can be accessed using a password or USB key;
- supported AES and Blowfish encryption algorithms;
- excludes the possibility of copying the key to another USB stick;
- The drive can be quickly disconnected by removing the USB key or by pressing the hotkey;
- the drive is not accidentally deleted.