RuntimePack is a set of components that will save you from errors once and for all when running games and programs due to the lack of the necessary software or library. The installer will add important DLL and OCX files to your computer in one go, which are often required to run various applications, and will install all existing versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages. In general, this is a very useful and useful set that we recommend that you install immediately after reinstalling Windows.
Imagine the situation: you installed the game and try to run it, but instead of a screensaver you see a system error of the kind: "The program cannot be started because there is no VCRUNTIME140.dll on the computer. Also, errors are usually suggested to reinstall the program in the text. Using Google, you will find out that this error occurs because of the mismatch between the installed version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and the one the program needs, and there are a lot of versions of these. The easiest way out, the installation of all versions at once using RuntimePack, they do not "conflict" with each other and take up a minimum of disk space.
The installation procedure itself takes place in just two clicks. All you have to do is run the executable file, confirm the offer to start the installation and wait for the end of the process. If you already have a version of Redistributable Package installed on your computer, RuntimePack will automatically remove it from the installation list. The kit itself is completely free.
- Adding DLL and OCX libraries to your computer, which are necessary to run many programs and games;
- presence of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of components;
- Installation of all existing versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (since 2005)
- Automatically exclude existing Redistributable Packages from the installation list;
- start the installation process with a couple of clicks.