(Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller) is a free software for simplified design of scaled railway layouts and creation of railroad model track plans. It combines easy to use interface, flexibility, scalability and accuracy of the design with the power of a full-featured graphics editor.
SCARM allows users to easily design and plan model railroad and slot car track layouts with detailed 3D preview.
• User-friendly interface designed for efficient and simple work with the program.
• Support for many scale sizes and types, including Z, N, HO, O, S, TT, H0e, H0m, and more.
• Creation of any kind of track geometry with the help of a set of drawing tools – straight, curved, sloped, switches and crossings.
• Easy and fast creation of complex track shapes using multiple drag-and-drop operations.
• Automatic calculation of the track length and angles between the track segments.
• Support for various types of track elements – turnouts, crossings, bridges and tunnels, etc.
• Automatically generated track labels and track numbers.
• Support for multiple layers, allowing to create multi-level layouts.
• Support for various types of objects – buildings, trees, rocks, etc.
• Advanced 3D preview of the layout.
• Export of the layouts to various image formats and vector formats.
• Export of the layout to printable PDF and SVG documents.
• Printing of the layouts in various sizes and formats.
• Creation of custom libraries of track elements and objects.
• Support for multiple languages.
• Free updates and technical support.