When a lot of different files accumulate in the system, it can be difficult to find the right program or photo. With SuperCat, you can catalog your resources and quickly find the file you need.
SuperCat works in virtually all operating systems and can quickly locate and catalogue information on hard drives, removable media and LAN drives.
Instead of searching all the disks on the system for a long time, you can easily find the location of the file at the touch of a button. Routine, and not always successful search, now takes a few seconds of your time. Among the many useful functions of the program, it is necessary to highlight the possibility of searching for duplicate files and quick viewing of images during the search.
Using the program does not cause difficulties for inexperienced users, and for professionals will give a lot of additional features.
- cataloguing of temporary, corrupted and network drivers;
- the fastest possible cataloguing and search;
- many export functions;
- search and cataloguing in the archives;
- a quick view of the images;
- user-friendly interface;
- Calculating the checksum of the file;
- finding duplicates;
- a built-in decompression utility;
- function to create comments for HTML pages, images and zip files;
- extract additional information (title, artist, album) from media files;
- adding descriptions to the files to be catalogued.