Touch is a powerful and easy to use backup and synchronization tool for Windows, Mac, and Linux-based computers. It is designed to provide a comprehensive solution for backing up, synchronizing, and restoring data, even to multiple destinations. It allows you to backup data to local and network drives, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and cloud storage providers, as well as from one cloud storage service to another.
enables users to backup and synchronize their data quickly and securely. It provides a wide range of powerful features that make it easy to customize and manage your backups and synchronization tasks. It can be used to back up files, folders, entire partitions, or entire drives, and it can be used to synchronize files and folders between two or more computers. It supports a variety of backup and synchronization types, including full, incremental, and differential. It also offers scheduling options, allowing you to set up regular backups and synchronizations.
also includes a powerful backup engine that can be used to compress and encrypt your backups, as well as to verify the integrity of the backups. It also provides a variety of features to help you manage the data you back up, such as the ability to group files into collections and to create multiple versions of the same file. In addition, SyncBack Touch provides a powerful set of tools for restoring and recovering data, including the ability to restore from a variety of sources and to recover data from corrupted or lost files.
SyncBack Touch allows for secure, fast and easy remote access to files from anywhere.
• Easy to use and powerful backup and synchronization solution
• Backup and synchronize data to local and network drives, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and cloud storage providers
• Ability to compress and encrypt backups
• Ability to verify the integrity of the backups
• Support for full, incremental, and differential backups and synchronizations
• Scheduling options for regular backups and synchronizations
• Ability to group files into collections
• Ability to create multiple versions of the same file
• Ability to restore from a variety of sources
• Ability to recover data from corrupted or lost files
• Support for Windows, Mac, and Linux-based computers