is an advanced multi-voice chorus effect plugin for Mac and Windows. It can be used for a variety of purposes, from subtle voice enhancement to lush, full-bodied chorus sounds.
TAL-Chorus-LX is a highly customizable chorus effect plugin that gives users the ability to create a wide range of chorus sounds for their music.
• Multi-voice chorus: TAL-Chorus-LX features up to 8 voices of chorus, each with its own independent level, delay, feedback and LFO rate control.
• LFO: The LFO can be set to triangle, saw, or random waveforms, and can be synced to tempo or manually adjusted.
• Filter: A resonant low-pass filter is included for further tone shaping.
• Stereo spread: Stereo spread can be adjusted for mono or wide stereo chorus effects.
• Delay: Delay time can be adjusted to create chorus effects with different amounts of depth.
• Reverb: A reverb effect can be added for a more lush chorus sound.
• Modulation: A modulation section allows for an additional layer of modulation to be added to the effect.
• Presets: TAL-Chorus-LX includes a number of preset sounds that can be used as starting points for creating your own custom chorus sounds.
• Easy to use: TAL-Chorus-LX features a simple and intuitive user interface which makes it easy to learn and use.
• Native plug-in: TAL-Chorus-LX is a native plug-in and can be used with any host application.
• 32 bit and 64 bit: TAL-Chorus-LX is available in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
• Cross-platform: TAL-Chorus-LX is available for both Mac and Windows operating systems.
• Stand-alone: TAL-Chorus-LX can also be used as a stand-alone application.
• MIDI control: TAL-Chorus-LX can be controlled via MIDI for added flexibility.