Total Uninstall is a program for removing any application in Windows. Has two operating modes.
The "Installed programs" mode of operation analyzes the existing installed programs and creates a detailed list of them. Then, you can uninstall any selected application, even without the help of the built-in uninstaller in Windows or supplied with the application. Simply select the program you want to uninstall from the list, and Total Uninstall will analyze its installation in just a few seconds and show the list of files, folders and registry keys that belong to it in the tree structure. You will be able to view this list and exclude items that do not need to be deleted. Now the program is ready to uninstall. First, the built-in uninstaller program will be used, and then the remaining items will be removed.
The "Observation" mode of operation monitors any changes that occur to your system when you install a new application. In this mode, you will be allowed to completely roll back the changes that the installer makes. The undoubted advantage of this mode is that you do not have to rely on the regular uninstaller program, which often leaves unnecessary files and other system changes behind. Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of the system before installing a new program. Then, the second snapshot is created after the program has been installed. Both system snapshots are compared to each other to make a list of changes made to the system by the installer. If you decide to uninstall this program, all files, folders, registry keys and other settings made by it will be deleted.
- accurate analysis of existing software installations and creation of a log with a list of changes;
- monitoring changes made to the system during new installations;
- complete and thorough removal of the programs;
- Create a backup of any installed program and restore from backups;
- creation of groups of installed programs;
- search for the program to be uninstalled by keyword;
- A full and detailed report on each of the programmes identified or monitored;
- user-friendly display of changes;
- a full report on uninstalling the program;
- a powerful search for detected changes;