Very often you may find unfamiliar words in a foreign text. Of course, you don't want to waste a second understanding them. Therefore, you just need the TranslateIt! program, which translates any words on the screen from any application. To receive a translation, you only need to move your mouse cursor to an unfamiliar word. The translation appears almost instantly in the pop-up window. Thanks to this, you are not detached from reading, your thoughts are not interrupted by a separate process. Noticed that with the use of the TranslateIt dictionary! Reading texts in a foreign language is accelerated by several times! The program can translate not only from English. Two other common European languages are also supported: German and Spanish.
However, sometimes translation may not be enough, especially if you are not fluent in the language in which the text is written. It's not a problem! TranslateIt! can also be used as a translator, allowing you to quickly grasp the meaning of the text being read. It should be remembered that the program uses Google Translate service to implement this function, so it requires an Internet connection.
- Instant translation of any unfamiliar word in any program by hovering the mouse cursor over it;
- translation of unfamiliar words even from PDF documents (recommended PDF viewer - Foxit Reader);
- support for translation from four languages: Russian, English, Spanish and German;
- Possibility to use as an interpreter, translation of sentences as a whole;
- Possibility to connect external dictionaries in StarDict and XDXF formats;
- the sound of German and English words;
- a built-in German and English grammar reference;
- automatic recognition of the translation language;
- some other advanced intellectual functions, such as auto-remediation, etc.