u-center is the official software for GNSS receivers from the U-Blox manufacturer. It allows you to set up the receiver, as well as to test the positioning accuracy and make general diagnostics. The program can process data coming from RS232/USB interfaces and display them in real time. It provides information on coordinates and types of satellites (GPS, GLONASS), quality of connection and signal processing speed of the receiver. For clarity, the information collected can be visualized and exported to Google Maps and Google Earth maps. Also u-center can generate two-dimensional diagrams, histograms and build charts. More advanced users have the ability to change the configuration of the receiver to increase the speed and accuracy of its operation. The created configuration, as well as the original one, can be saved in the folder with the program.
u-center can be used to work with several receivers connected via COM ports. The toolbar even has a special key on it to change the active port. The program works with all existing u-blox receiver models, supports NTRIP servers/clients, allows you to configure hotkeys for frequently used operations and offers users detailed documentation. Documentation, as well as the program itself, is available only in English.
You won't have to pay for the use of the u-center. The program is absolutely free.
- is the official software for U-Blox receivers;
- allows you to make changes to the configuration of the receiver;
- The data collected by u-center can be displayed as a diagram or exported to Google Maps/Google Earth maps;
- will help you in case of problems in the operation of the receiver and will allow you to "reset" the configuration to the factory;
- works with any model of GNSS receivers from U-Blox.