VideoInspector is a small program that displays detailed information about the video file. It can be used to view information about the video codec that compressed the file, audio codec, resolution, bitrate, number of frames per second, etc.
VideoInspector can integrate into Windows Explorer, which allows you to run the program directly from the context menu of the file. It is also possible to quickly navigate to a web page to download the missing codec.
Has a multilingual interface.
- Container support: AVI, Matroska, MPEG I, MPEG II, QuickTime
- automatic detection of required codecs;
- creates lists of installed audio and video codecs;
- FourCC Changer;
- Bitrate Grapher;
- batch analysis of files, export of results to CSV and HTML;
- Checking the integrity of files;
- Download the necessary codecs from online databases;
- Automatic detection of the container format based on its contents;
- display of information about the movie: duration, flows;
- Display video stream information: resolution, bitrate, number of frames per second (FPS);
- Display of information about the audio stream: sampling frequency, bit rate, number of channels;
- video quality calculation;
- CD/DVD burning capability (requires CopyToDVD);
- Integration into Windows Explorer with Drag'n'Drop support and context menu;
- multi-lingual support.