WebCam Monitor is a powerful software tool that allows you to turn your PC into a professional video surveillance system. It can be used not only to observe, but also to videotape events. It is possible to save a continuous movie as well as to record individual frames with a specified time interval. In addition, it is not possible to shoot continuously, but only to record directly all changes (movement) in the field of view of the camera.
All footage is compressed, very small, and can be sent automatically to a remote FTP server. WebCam Monitor can call your provider and establish an Internet connection. It also supports sending alerts to email or mobile phone.
Configures WebCam Monitor in minutes using the wizard. All options such as alerts, photo and video recording, and FTP upload can be enabled and disabled using the built-in scheduler. All events are recorded with the date and time. Motion detection sensitivity and camera field of view masking can be adjusted to avoid false alarms.
WebCam Monitor fully supports more than 100 camera models - with pan/tilt and digital zoom control, if available.
- Use webcams and IP cameras to monitor and record video;
- Setting up one or more cameras for viewing and monitoring;
- Pan, tilt and zoom the camera to adjust the coverage area;
- Automatic configuration for typical monitoring scenarios.
- Continuous recording from any selected camera;
- a stamp on your videos with date and time (for legal purposes).
Setting up motion detection actions:
- Set the action for each camera to detect motion;
- Receive notifications by e-mail with a photo of the initiating event;
- Disguise unwanted areas to prevent them from being detected.
Publication of audio and video:
- Adding entries to the FTP server;
- Setting up websites.
- Quickly view event history, event log entries and photos in the event log;
- schedule of automatic start and stop of monitoring.