The WinZip Command Line Support Add-on
is a powerful tool that allows you to control and automate your Windows® environment. This add-on to the popular WinZip® file compression utility lets you use the command line to access WinZip’s many features and functions. This makes it easy to create batch files that can be used to automate tasks, such as archiving and unarchiving files, adding or removing files from archives, and much more.
The WinZip Command Line Support Add-on allows users to initiate and use WinZip operations from the command line, providing a convenient and efficient way to manage files.
• Access WinZip’s many features and functions via the command line
• Create batch files to automate tasks such as archiving and unarchiving files
• Add and remove files from archives quickly and easily
• Compress and decompress files in multiple formats, including ZIP, 7z, and RAR
• Create self-extracting archives and split large archives into multiple parts
• Encrypt and decrypt files using AES-256 encryption
• Generate detailed reports of file and folder contents
• Generate checksums and verify integrity of archives
• Support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
• Support for 32-bit and 64-bit systems
• Command-line support for a wide range of parameters
• Clear and comprehensive help documents
• Easy-to-use graphical user interface for quickly setting up commands
• Free technical support
With the WinZip Command Line Support Add-on
, you can easily control, manipulate, and automate your Windows® environment. From creating batch files to securely encrypting files and generating detailed reports, this add-on provides a wide range of powerful and flexible options. With its clear and comprehensive help documents and free technical support, you will be able to quickly and easily get the most out of the WinZip Command Line Support Add-on.