xStarter allows you to automate the execution of various daily tasks using your own scheduler or system events. At the same time, it is possible to reduce your working time by 35% on various routine procedures.
With xStarter, you can create macros to perform a variety of tasks, and your computer will be running the program, and maybe even in your absence on your specified schedule.
Any tasks can be performed according to the schedule, hotkeys or system events.
- to perform various file operations;
- Use the advanced task scheduler instead of the standard Windows task scheduler;
- ensure data security by automatically creating backups;
- Monitor changes to files and directories and their subdirectories;
- write down and run Windows macros to work with any programs and objects;
- to synchronize the catalogues according to the schedule;
- work with e-mail, FTP and HTTP files;
- run scheduled programs, including those on remote computers;
- to display messages on the screen;
- to operate with text and log files;
- to connect to the Internet;
- create .exe files from xStarter tasks and transfer them between computers;
- automate tasks for ordinary users without programming skills and much more.