10-Strike LANState is a program for network administrators. Its main purpose is to monitor hosts. The current state of the network is displayed as a graphical map, which shows which hosts are currently active. In addition to monitoring, it allows receiving information about hosts, has a port scanner, monitors connections to network resources, sends regular or anonymous notifications to one or more computers in the network, etc.
Can turn on/off computers over the network. However, 10-Strike LANState does not require any client software to be installed on remote computers on the network.
- simulates the LAN diagram visually, and then saves the result as an image map or prints it;
- support for multiple cards at the same time;
- The ability to manage computers over the network or access remote devices in a few clicks on the card;
- Host monitoring (ICMP ping and connection to TCP ports are not supported);
- Monitor the use of shared resources by other network users;
- Monitor the load of your network card (inbound/outbound traffic)
- Host search, ICMP ping or TCP port scanning;
- background monitoring of network devices;
- contains a set of tools for administrators, e.g. network scanner, port scanner, ping, trace route, etc;
- Receive the computer's network name by its IP address;
- View a variety of information on the network;
- Notification of events - playback of sounds, log recording, start of programs, sending of e-mails, etc;
- Perform actions on the devices using a configurable context menu;
- ICMP, TCP / IP, DNS, ARP, MAC, SNMP monitoring and many other features.