Advanced Encryption Package is a professional program designed to encrypt and decrypt various files and text. In the settings, you can choose from a variety of encryption algorithms - AES, DESX, BLOWFISH, RC2 and others. In addition, the program has a feature of irretrievably deleting files, encrypting e-mails, generating passwords and much more.
Advanced Encryption Package is implemented in the standard Windows interface, but it also supports the command line and can be integrated into the explorer context menu. An application can be very useful if you have multiple users on the same computer, some of whom need to restrict access to certain files.
Advanced Encryption Package consumes very little system resources and a detailed manual is built into the program for beginners.
- easy to use for beginners, easily integrated into the context menu of the conductor;
- Strong cryptographic algorithms to protect important documents;
- the ability to encrypt both text and files;
- symmetric and asymmetric algorithms of data destruction;
- securely deleting files forever;
- The ability to use USB storage devices to store keys;
- full command line support.