Babylon is a multilingual dictionary and translator, which is distributed free of charge and supports instant translation. That is, when selecting a word and pressing a previously selected hotkey, the application provides the user with a window with a translation. You can also install the voice module by downloading it from the official website of the program. It allows you to listen to the correct pronunciation of words in English and some other languages. Additional dictionaries (including explanatory dictionaries) can also be downloaded from the website. As a bonus, Babylon developers have added tools to the application to convert currencies and systems measures.
In addition to the above features, the program also includes a text editor with all the basic functions, and has a nice graphical interface.
- supports the ability to translate by pressing a single key;
- allows you to convert systems of measures, currencies and time zones;
- includes explanatory dictionaries;
- can reproduce the correct pronunciation of a word;
- supports more than 50 languages;
- is distributed completely free of charge.