CamStudio is a small and quite convenient program for creating video recordings of any activity on the computer screen, whether it be programs, videos or user actions. It is perfect for creating video lessons, reviews and program presentations. The resulting video can be saved in AVI, MP4 or SWF flash animation format.
The program has a simple and easy-to-use interface. The main control is performed by three buttons on the toolbar - start recording, pause/restart and stop recording. When you click on the last one, the program will offer you to choose the place of saving the finished video.
CamStudio has several additional options that allow you to configure in detail the ability to record and what the future of video will be. Also, if necessary, the program can record sound, for example, from a microphone, which can be useful if you want to add audio comments. Recording can be performed within the selected area, which can be manually marked by selecting the appropriate option and selecting the area with the mouse, you can set a fixed aspect ratio, record activity within the active window or record all events on the monitor (FullScreen mode). It is possible to enable automatic panning, in which case the video will zoom in and follow the cursor. Another useful function of the program is to place annotations, text labels, pictures and even webcam broadcasts on the desktop.
The program has a built-in AVI converter → SWF CamStudio SWF Producer.
- you can create demo video presentations of any programs;
- but how about we make video answers to the most frequently asked questions;
- you can create video documentation for the school or college;
- you can record your computer problems and share this video with people who can help you solve your problems;
- you can create video information material about the product you are selling;
- you can record some tricks or just interesting features for your favorite programs, so that in the future you simply do not forget them;